2019 Heath and Mind Matters Event
This World Mental Health Day, Mendip District Council is holding a FREE Health and Mind Matters event.
Come along and meet the organisations in Mendip who are working to improve community health and wellbeing.
There will be the opportunity to:
• Learn about support organisations in Mendip
• Discuss healthy lifestyle ideas
• Find out more about budgeting and debt support
• Enjoy Live Music from Uke-a-Lady Band
• Take part Free prize draw and refreshments
• Plus a quiet Hour from 11am-12pm
It's taking place on Thursday 10th october, from 11am to 2pm at the Council Chamber, Shepton Mallet.
For more information, please contact Julia on 01749 313211 or email email@example.com.